Causeway Home Watch performs a visual inspection of a home or property, looking for obvious issues that can be done on a weekly or bi-weekly basis: (*Checklist and photos included with each and every inspection performed)
- Check all doors and window locks for security purposes or signs of intrusion.
- Check temperature settings of home.
- Check electrical panel for tripped circuit breakers
- Inspect all pipes, faucets and under sinks for leakage / frozen pipes.
- Check all lights switches for proper operation.
- Inspect hot water heater for leaks and make sure heating source is operating.
- Check / report any gas leaks
- Rodent and pest visual inspection
- Check for water damage high and low including attic if applicable.
- Check all utilities for proper functioning.
- Confirm contractors have completed assigned tasks.
- Be present for deliveries and contractors if needed.
- Make sure furnace is firing properly.
- Inspect toilet seals for leakage.
Exterior / Grounds Inspections:
- Check all windows and screens for damage.
- Make sure AC unit is working properly.
- Check outdoor shower pipes, furniture and grill.
- Make sure trash cans are properly stored / secure.
- Confirm contractor completion of work.
- Check for rodent and pest intrusion.
- Inspect shutters, storm shutters and siding for damage.
- Assist in preparing for storm surges and inclement weather.
- Inspect garage doors for proper functionality.
- Roof and gutter visual inspection for damage.
- Proper storage of outdoor furniture.
- Visual inspection of Jacuzzi if applicable.
- Recommend contractor services to prevent further and costly damages.
- Help prepare the home for season opening.
- Power washing services available upon request.
*In addition, will inspect any reasonable requests of the homeowner within contract guidelines.